High-Quality Pest Control In Golden, CO
With a name like Golden, it’s no surprise that this now bustling city was once a capital of the gold rush. Given the city’s historic roots, it’s now chock full of museums, sites, and intriguing attractions, like the Coors Brewery and the Mines Museum of Earth Science. And with the added benefit of being just miles from Denver, people from many backgrounds look to make Golden home. Unfortunately, so do pests. That’s why Advantage Pest Management is dedicated to keeping pests off of your property regardless of the season. Our motto is, “High-quality service without exception,” and we strive to bring this mindset to every customer we service. For more information or to receive your free quote, please contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Golden, CO
As a homeowner in Golden, protecting your property from pests is one of the most important things you can do. And at Advantage Pest Management, it’s our job to help you through this process. When you contact our team, one of our expertly trained technicians will come to observe your property for either a current infestation or any other activity that you may not be aware of. From there, we work to customize a treatment for your home. Some things that this might include are granular treatments on shrubs or treating baseboards and high traffic areas. Once this process is through, we never force customers into a service plan contract; however, we do offer bi-monthly, summer, and March through October treatments for the customer who wants to take no chances. For more information on how Advantage Pest Management can help keep your home pest-free, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Golden, CO
Your business is your livelihood and at Advantage Pest Management, it’s our job to help you protect it from seasonal invaders. Our company was founded on the premise of always being able to offer both high-quality pest control and customer service so that you’re always receiving the absolute best. From start to finish, we work alongside business owners to develop treatment and service plans that are suited to your unique needs.
We’re backed by the principles of Integrated Pest Management, which means that we apply minimal chemicals and look to actually understand why an infestation is happening, rather than simply cover it up. Our customers also appreciate our work because of our affiliations with the Colorado Department of Agriculture, CPCA, NPMA, and the Rodent Standard Certification. Since 2014, we’ve been dedicated to educating ourselves and always bringing commercial customers the most reliable services around. Keep your home pest-free with Advantage Pest Management; contact us today for more information about commercial pest control!
Why Golden Homeowners Should Consider Rodent Control
Rodent control is one of the most important things that Golden homeowners can do to protect themselves and their homes. Some of the reasons why this is so vital are:
- Rodents, primarily mice, start by chewing at the cracks in your home’s foundation in order to make them large enough to squeeze through. That is unless they can’t squeeze through already. This is a problem worth noting because it makes way for other pests like ticks, spiders, and cockroaches to enter your home as well. Rats tend to climb more to gain access to your home, which means that you should pay very close attention to the length of your tree branches and where they fall in relation to your home.
- Once inside your property, rodents breed incessantly. This means that you could have a full-blown infestation in a matter of months. So it’s very rare that you have just one mouse or rat plaguing your home.
- Rodents will also proceed to chew and gnaw at the wood around your home and possibly build nests inside your walls. In order to do this, they also tear apart clothing items that they need for the nest. Sometimes rodents will also chew on electrical wires, which can lead to house fires.
- And then there are the health risks. Rodents can spread a multitude of dangerous pathogens that lead to things like hantavirus, salmonellosis, and rat-bite fever, all through their droppings, urine, and saliva, which they leave on countertops or pantry items while scavenging.
For the best protection against rodents and the issues they cause, contact Advantage Pest Management today.
Four Simple Ways To Keep Hornets & Wasps Away From Your Golden Property
Wasps and hornets can ruin your outdoor gathering in Golden in an instant. Here are four simple tips for keeping them away:
- Store your sweet foods properly. These stinging insects want all of your ice cream and soda, so always make sure that nothing is left out uncovered and that you always use a trash bin with a secure lid.
- Remove old nests. While wasps and hornets won’t reuse old nests, it’s a good way for them to assess if the area is still an attractive place to build a new nest.
- Consider the things you plant. Things like geranium, rosemary, citronella, and clove are considered to be natural repellents.
- Call the professionals. These pests are highly aggressive and their stings can be deadly, so they should not be handled by the average homeowner. That’s why it’s always a good idea to call a professional exterminator for the removal of a nest or for proactive care.
For more information on how Advantage Pest Management can keep your property clear of stinging insects, contact us today.
Jim is GREAT! He is always is quick to reply and always gets the job done right the first time, 5 stars all the way!