Reliable Pest Control Solutions In Westminster, CO
If you're looking for a great place to live that has all the perks of the big city without the issues, Westminster may be the place for you. It provides easy access to Denver, as well as other cities in Colorado like Boulder and Aurora. And of course, you have the Rocky Mountains right in your backyard.
With all these perks, it's easy to see why Westminster is consistently ranked one of the top places to live in Colorado. And at Advantage Pest Management, we want to make sure pests don’t get in the way of enjoying what Westminster has to offer.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality pest control without the hassles of a long-term contract. Our pest control services are available when you need it without the pressure of contracts. Our technicians are highly trained, licensed and insured. We will provide you with the highest quality pest control that fits your needs, budget, and schedule.
Home Pest Control In Westminster, CO
If you find pests in your Westminster home, your first thought is, "How can I get rid of them?" Pests can not only ruin your peaceful home but can also be a major risk to your health and safety. Pests can carry diseases and cause damage to your home and property that may make it unsafe to live in.
Fortunately, at Advantage Pest Management, we can create a residential pest control plan to fit your needs. No matter what kind of pest problem you are dealing with, we can treat it.
- One-time services: If you are concerned about your budget, or don’t want to commit to a long-term pest control plan, we provide one-time services for your home. These services treat a wide variety of common pests that threaten your home. Most of our one-time service prices can be quoted over the phone.
- Traditional pest service programs: Our traditional plan provides year-round service on a quarterly basis. Treatment will vary on a seasonal basis but will include interior and exterior treatments. This will consist of a variety of treatments to help keep your Westminster area home free of dangerous pests.
Whatever your pest and budget needs, we can develop a plan to fit. Call us today and we can get to work keeping your home safe and pest-free.
Commercial Pest Control In Westminster, CO
If you run a business, you know there is a lot to think about daily. There is always something going on, and always something that needs your attention. At Advantage Pest Management, we want to make sure pest control isn’t one of those things.
Our reliable commercial pest control services in Westminster, CO focuses not only on eliminating current infestations but preventing them from occurring in the future. We do this in a variety of ways:
- We build individual solutions for your company's needs.
- We use Integrated Pest Management strategies to eliminate pests with the least amount of pesticides possible.
- We provide pest identification for you and your staff.
- We provide photos of any pest-related issues within your building.
Pests can be a nightmare for business owners, and we want to make sure that you can sleep easy knowing your company's building, inventory, customers, employees, and reputation are being kept safe and pest-free.
How To Avoid Westminster’s Most Common Occasional Invaders
Pest control is not a one-size-fits-all business. While not every treatment works for every pest, there are some common pest control tips that can help keep most of Westminster’s pest invaders out:
- Keep your yard cut short and bushes and trees around your house cut back.
- Fill in cracks and crevices around your home’s walls, foundations, windows, and doors to limit access.
- Use mesh or screen to cover vents, chimneys, and other openings.
- Store firewood at least 20 ft from your home.
- Clean up spills in your kitchen quickly.
- Store food in airtight containers.
- Vacuum high-traffic areas of your home regularly.
These tips can help keep pests away from your home, but the best option is professional pest control on a regular schedule. If you need professional pest control to keep your home safe, contact us today and let us get started.
Are There Venomous Spiders In Westminster?
Spiders are a common pest to find in your home in Westminster. Most spiders are nothing more than a harmless, creepy nuisance content to live in the quiet, shadowy corners of your home. There are two species of venomous spiders that call Westminster home that pose a potential danger to humans:
- Western black widow: Black widows are shiny black with a red hourglass shape on the underside of their abdomen. They are usually found in dark, dry locations like stumps, firewood piles, and underneath stones or decks.
- Brown recluse: Brown recluse spiders can be light or dark brown and have a characteristic darker brown violin shaped marking on their back. They are commonly found under furniture, inside storage items, and in dark areas such as baseboards and window molding.
Spiders in your Westminster home can be hard to identify and even harder to get rid of. If you have a spider problem, trust us to identify and eliminate them before they become a threat.
How To Put A Stop To Ants Around Your Westminster Home
If ants have become a problem for you in your home in Westminster, there are a few things that you can do to prevent them in the future. When ants get out of hand, Advantage Pest Management is here to help with the best ant control services available in the area. Before you need to call on us for these pesky little pests, take the following preventative measures and put them to use!
If there are any areas of high humidity in your home, addressing these areas will go a long way in preventing ants. Ceiling cracks and gaps around your property will also help prevent ants from marching indoors. Cleaning up crumbs and spills and keeping your indoor environment as clean and tidy as possible will also deter ants from joining you in your home.
Properly storing food and trash can be essential in preventing an ant infestation. Addressing factors on the exterior of your property, like firewood, tree branches, and vegetation, can also help if you keep these elements as far away from your house as possible.
If ants invade your home despite your best efforts, we are always here to help. Reach out to our experts for the best service for ant control in Westminster anytime you need us. We're here and happy to take your call!
How To Prevent Rodents From Getting Into Your Westminster Home
It's never fun to realize that rodents are roaming around your home. When they make their way inside your house, we're the best rodent control company to call! Before they decide to invade your interior space, take note of these effective rodent prevention tips to stop them in their tracks.
The first step is to address exterior factors on your property that could be drawing rodents inside. Keeping firewood and debris as far away from your home as possible will help.
Filling gaps and holes on the exterior of your house will take away entry points that rodents can use to gain access. Finding these holes and gaps and filling them up can be one of the best things you can do to stop rodents from taking up residence with you in the future.
The next step is to address as many attractive factors indoors as possible. You want to take care of areas with high moisture, seal stored food, and handle trash properly. Reducing clutter can also be helpful, as it will reduce the number of hiding places rodents can use to hide and nest.
If these measures aren't enough to keep rodents away, we're here to help whenever they decide to shack up with you. Reach out to our team of local experts to schedule your service appointment for rodent control in Westminster today!
What Types Of Spiders Live In Westminster?
Colorado is home to over 200 species of spiders! With so many to take into account, how can you possibly know which type you're dealing with when you find one in your Westminster house?
Well, only 38 of those species are common in Westminster. While some may be venomous, most are completely harmless. That said, it's always better to be safe than sorry and call on our experts to get rid of any spiders in your home. We're here to help ensure the safety of you and your loved ones by taking care of spider issues efficiently and effectively. Contact our team of experts to schedule an appointment for our spider control service today!
While you know you can always count on us; you may wonder how to get rid of spiders before they ever infest your property. There are some preventative measures that you can take to stop spiders from wanting to invade your house.
- Reduce any clutter around your home and leave spiders with fewer hiding spots to take advantage of.
- Keep firewood at least 20 feet away from your house and on a raised structure.
- Seal up small cracks, crevices, and gaps around your home to reduce the number of access points spiders and other pests can use to access your home.
- Address other pest populations on your property with our professional services because pests attract the spiders that prey on them.
Give us a call today. We're looking forward to being able to help you out!
Reduce Your Risk Of Getting Stung This Summer In Westminster
If you're worried about getting stung this summer while spending time outside in your yard, you can call on our experts for effective stinging insect control services. We're here to help ensure you can enjoy your leisure time without worrying about getting stung all summer.
In Colorado, the stinging insect you'll probably need to worry about the most is the western yellow jacket. The European paper wasp is also a common singing insect that may invite itself onto your property. Even worker honey bees can sting you once!
We'll identify which stinging insect species you're dealing with and create a customized treatment plan to ensure you won't have to worry about getting stung this summer. Call us today to get the process started and be well on your way to a sting-free summer!
Jim got back to me quickly after my first contact regarding our wasp/yellow-jacket problem. He got us in his schedule for the next day, and showed up on-time. There was no up-sale or any surprises on the site, and simply took care of the problem.