Pest Control In Lone Tree, CO
Located just off I-25 between the towns of Littleton and Parker, the city of Lone Tree, CO, is a dynamic place in Colorado’s Front Range. Incorporated in 1996, we’re at the southern edge of the Denver metro area, and we attract visitors from near and far.
However, some of these visitors don’t want to leave. When it comes to pest activity, these invaders pose a year-round threat to Lone Tree property owners. In order to effectively protect your Lone Tree home or business from pest infestation, we highly recommend looking into professional pest control services. That’s where we come in.
Advantage Pest Management is a locally owned and operated company that provides high-quality pest control and extermination services to homes and businesses throughout Lone Tree and the surrounding areas. We offer full coverage from a long list of pests, such as ants, rodents, spiders, stinging insects, cockroaches, fleas, bed bugs, and many others.
We use dependable I.P.M. (Integrated Pest Management) strategies and provide green pest control options to bring you the utmost customer satisfaction. We require no contracts. Our team is just here to offer personalized services and a professional approach. Call today for your free estimate and secure the quality Douglas County pest control you deserve.
Residential Pest Control In Lone Tree
Here at Advantage Pest Management, our team of licensed and insured pest technicians offers complete protection from household pest infestation. We offer a variety of residential pest solutions, such as:
- Alternative service for those who don’t want to commit to a traditional program
- Budget-friendly, one-time pest services with a guarantee
Traditional Pest Service Program
- Year-round pest prevention that is affordable and convenient
- Preventing household pests such as crawling insects, mice, and wasps
- Initial interior and exterior treatment, with quarterly follow-up services
- Exterior sprays, blocking pests from entering the home
- Winter interior inspections for rodents
- Sealing off potential entry points
Whatever kind of household pest problem you face, we’re here to help you. Reach out today for your over-the-phone estimate, and we’ll schedule your inspection right away.
Commercial Pest Control In Lone Tree
Lone Tree is home to Park Meadows, the largest shopping mall in the state of Colorado. That means there’s a lot of commercial competition in the area, and local business owners need to stay ahead of the curve. One of the fastest ways to ruin a good reputation is to have a pest outbreak. Advantage Pest Management has your back if you want to protect your Lone Tree business from pest infestation.
We service all kinds of businesses with commercial pest solutions. Some of the properties we’ve worked with include warehouses, apartments, multi-family housing, restaurants, property management companies, hotel/motels, and healthcare facilities. Reach out to learn more.
What Every Lone Tree Property Owner Needs To Know About House Mice
House mice are a common problem here in Colorado. Mice reproduce at an extremely rapid rate which is why it’s easy for an infestation to grow and grow until it becomes unmanageable. That’s why it’s important to be knowledgeable about them. Here’s what every Lone Tree property owner needs to know about house mice:
- House mice have four legs and a rounded shape. Their tails are relatively long compared to the size of their bodies. They have a pointed snout and round, hairy ears.
- House mice leave urine, fecal droppings, saliva, and nesting material, all of which contaminate your home and expose you to harmful pathogens. They spread bacteria as they crawl around from place to place, leaving you and your loved ones susceptible to adverse health effects.
- The common house mouse usually has a dusty gray coloration with a lighter-toned underbelly. They can vary in color, ranging from dark gray to light brown and many neutral shades in between.
The best way to protect your home is to call in your local pest experts. Reach out to Advantage Pest Management to address your mouse control needs today. We’re eager to help you.
How To Keep Wasps And Hornets Away From Your Lone Tree Yard
Wasps and hornets are venomous pests that sting to catch prey but also when they’re defensive. If you get stung, you can experience pain, swelling, and much more severe reactions depending on your individual allergies and sensitivities.
You can usually find wasp and hornet nests in dark, remote areas, like sheds, garages, wall cavities, porches, and eaves. If you want to take preventative measures, there are some things you can do. Here’s how to keep wasps and hornets away from your Lone Tree yard:
- Keep all doors and windows shut when possible.
- Pick up trash and clean spills as soon as they happen.
- Keep garbage cans tightly sealed and cover any piles of compost.
- Use caulking the seal cracks and crevices around the porch.
- Cover up holes in the ground with cement or grass.
At the end of the day, the most effective wasp and hornet solutions are ongoing services from the pest pros. Contact Advantage Pest Management, and we’ll get your initial inspection on the calendar right away.
Jim is GREAT! He is always is quick to reply and always gets the job done right the first time, 5 stars all the way!